Financial Year / Quarterly Planning
Market & Industry Research
New Product Development
Business Process Improvement
Productivity & Efficiency Systems
Customer Experience (CX) Mapping
Project Planning & Project Management
The team at LVL Up Consulting are not just Business Consultants who solve problems, we bring a fresh and innovative perspective that will change the game of how you do business. The scope of the Management and Business Consulting services we deliver is so comprehensive that all we need is a kernel of an idea, growth area, or problem to get started.
In a sea of Management and Business Consulting firms, LVL Up Consulting specialising in delivering transformational change to your business by helping you achieve the following quickly and to an exceptional quality.
1. Get Strategic: Does your business have a clear roadmap for success? A strategic plan developed and executed brilliantly ensures your time and resources are laser focused on the activities that will deliver the highest return to your business. The most successful global businesses invest significant energy in strategy development as it is the number 1 tool to ensure KPI's, including profitability targets, are achieved each quarter and each year.
Our Business Consulting team are specialists in:
2. Maximise Your Potential: Have you optimised your resources to make your business profitable (or exponentially profitable)? Our time and resources are finite, therefore, it is vital that you receive a positive Return On Investment (ROI) for time and money spent on generating profit-making opportunities. The most effective way to ensure your dollars are being spent wisely is to have a clear and succinct plan.
Our Business Consulting team are specialists in developing:
3. Transform Your Business From the Inside Out: Have you removed organisational blockers and eliminated wastage in your business to operate at maximum efficiency? Is your business ready for the demands that being a leader in your industry brings? Organisations are inherently complex but it doesn't have to be that way. By implementing structured processes and systems that enable automation, focusing on the Customer Experience, and enhancing the bench strength of your team through Organisational Change Management your business can grow and evolve at pace.
Our Business Consulting team are specialists in:
Book a 30-minute Discovery Call with Principal Consultant, Jasmine O'Reilly, to uncover how the LVL Up Business Consulting team could help transform your business today. Bookings can be made from the Contact Us page.
Regularly checking in on the overall 'health' of your business is a highly effective tool in setting your strategic priorities and focusing your team on aligned outcomes. Having an intimate understanding of where your business is at today can set you up for exponential success tomorrow.
Over the course of a day, the Business Consulting team at LVL Up will review your business with fresh eyes and identify the risk and opportunity areas for your business which may be blind spots to you today.
What we assess as part of a Business Health Check:
1. Strategy & Planning
A sample of the kinds of questions our Consulting team will ask include:
· Do you have a Strategic Business Plan and is it current?
· Do you track the performance of your strategy and if so, how are you going? Do you need to shift gears at all?
· Is there anything that keeps you up at night? And do you have a Risk Management Plan in place to help you sleep more soundly?
· Where is your company positioned in the market? And where is the market at today? Are you missing an emerging opportunity?
2. Cash Flow & Financial
If you’re a fully operational business, the financial metrics we will asses are:
· Gross Profit & EBIT Margins
· Current and Debt-to-Asset Ratios
· Accounts Payable and Receivable days (i.e. how long does it take for you to get paid and similarly pay bills)
· ROI – is your business making more money then you have invested into it?
3. People & Culture
Our Business Consulting team are experienced in Change Management and Organisational Culture, which is why they will assess during the Health Check:
· Is everyone clear on their role and responsibilities? And is everyone operating at optimal productivity without going beyond their capacity? (This includes the business owner and Managers who are often at risk of burnout!)
· What is the bench strength of your team? Are your top talent getting the stretch and learning opportunities they need to thrive?
· What are the norms at your company that inform the culture? How do you celebrate wins, interact socially, and communicate?
4. Systems & Processes
Now that we’ve analysed the team our Consultant's will now take a peek at your systems. The team will assess the existence and usability of your;
· Task Management
· WIP or Pipeline system
· Employee systems
5. Customer Experience
In this category we uncover what processes and measures you have in place to deliver a brilliant customer experience. We know that when customers are delighted they will buy from us/utilise our services again and recommend us to their friends and family. So what do we look for here in the Health Check?
· E2E Sales process – from pre-Sale, through to post sale, through to nurturing that customer once your interaction has finished.
· Customer satisfaction – do you have measure? How are they looking?
· Communication – do you have a regular rhythm for how and what you communicate with your valued customers? If you do, does it still work for your business or does it require some enhancements?
6. Sales & Marketing
The success and failure of our business all comes down to whether you have leads coming in the door and successfully converting them into a sale. In this category our Business Consultants assess:
· Brand strategy – do you have a Brand blueprint and does every piece of customer-facing messaging align to it?
· Do you know who your ideal customer is? (also called a niche or Target Market)
· Do you have a Marketing Plan? If you’ve used one in the past which components of it worked? And what needs tweaking given what you know about your market or industry now?
At LVL Up Consulting our team sit with businesses, like yours, and conduct a full analysis on each of these Business Health Categories over the course of a day. You will then receive a report of our findings which you can use to implement improvements throughout your organisation or leverage to create a rock star Strategic Business Plan.
Get a valuable, in-depth understanding of your business opportunity areas with a LVL Up Consulting Business Health Check. Prices start at $1,500 (excl. GST).
Uncover the golden opportunities for your business with a LVL Up Consulting 1-Day Business Health Check today.
Only 5 Health Check appointments available each month and they fill up fast. The sooner you get started the sooner you can start transforming your business!